1. How much does it cost to apply?
- Our application fee is $45 per applicant and our deposit is $300. The application fee is non-refundable.
- Our screening guidelines include credit history, criminal history, income qualification, and rental/address qualification. For detailed qualifications, click here. We currently do not participate in the voluntary Section 8 Voucher program.
- Typical lease terms are 3-13 months, but longer terms might be available.
- Beach South at the Lake is a pet friendly community. The maximum is 2 pets per apartment. Breed restrictions apply. Learn about our policy here.
- 1 Cat = $200 deposit + $100 non-refundable fee, pet rent $15/month
- 2 Cats = $200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $30/month
- 1 Dog = $200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $40/ month
- 2 Dogs = $200 deposit + $400 non-refundable fee, pet rent $80/ month
- 1 Cat + 1 Dog = $200 deposit + $300 non-refundable fee, pet rent $55/ month
- Beach South Apartments- Residents are responsible for electricity only
- Select apartment homes have a washer and dryer in-unit. Most have access to 2nd floor laundry room
- Beach South Townhomes- Residents are responsible for heat and electricity
- Townhomes include a washer and dryer in-unit
- Beach South Duplexes and House- Residents are responsible for heat, electricity, water, sewer and trash
- Duplexes include a washer and dryer in-unit
- One parking permit is included with your home at Beach South at the Lake. An additional permit may be purchased for $10/month. Garage spaces are available for an additional $55/month.
- We are a 100% smoke-free community.
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including package receiving, online rent payment, on-site maintenance, 24 hour emergency maintenance, professional on-site management and more.
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
- Corporate housing is available for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.
Beach South is a great place to have a dog. They take care of maintenance problems quickly.- Shannon C.